Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The secret life of Mrs Corn...the REAL secret!!

Hee hee...so remember how a few months ago Weddingbee did a feature where the bees listed out their secrets and my super-duper, top-secret secret was the 'long lost', anti-climatic pictures of me trying on dresses a few years ago??

Well, here's a secret: that wasn't really my secret :)

You see, I have been holding on to the BIGGEST SECRET OF MY LIFE for the past three months and now at the moment when I am about to completely burst my seams it is finally appropriate to tell...

let's see if you can guess:


Yup...that's right. We're having a baby corn!!!

Mr Corn (who from here-on-out shall be referred to as 'Pop-corn') and I are really, really excited as is everyone else in our immediate families who has known since the day I took the test way back in October.

We have made it through the 1st trimester which is the scariest part (in Pop-corn's mind), hence the secretive aspect. And should, God willing, all go as planned, we will officially welcome our baby-corn to the family sometime in early - mid July of 2009.

Here's a pic that was taken yesterday of the kernel...



So there you go...our biggest secret is now "out there" for all to know!!

No comments: