Sunday, December 16, 2007

Citywrites

Hey there ladies! It was super fun to chat with y'all on Thursday and I had a BLAST meeting Mrs Bee and Mrs Onion. If you missed the highlights, you can find them by clicking on the calendar icon in the chat area of Bee TV. It really is a sight to see if I do say so myself :)


Annnnyway, a friend of mine sent me an email about a blog she reads written by a woman in NY who does hand written stationary and invitations. I headed to the site and the invites are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! I have no idea what the company is like; if they have exceptional service or what-not...but considering how much the site made me drool, I figured I had to give a shout-out on the Bee.

Here's a really fun wedding card that you could use for announcements or for Thank You's...



The company is based in NY and is called Citywrites and the owner, KJ, blogs over at KJ the DJ.




Some personalized stationary that you could get for your bridesmaids a-la Mrs. Onion...

Citywrites also does hand addressing of envelopes and seating cards!
Lastly, I just LOVE this note card set: "Questions for the chicken meeting:"



Do you have any off-the-radar finds to share with the Bee?

No comments: