Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Took me long enough...

...but I FINALLY took the shadow box that I used to make the Guest Book Wish Tree Sign and made a memory box of our invitation suite.

Here is the box just prior to our wedding...


And here it is now...


I have it in our dining room, on top of an etagere case that we purchased with some of our Crate and Barrel Registry gift cards after the wedding. I also re-purposed the jar that held the wish tags as an pseudo-atrium filled with some of the sand, shells and grass from the wedding. The whole display is finished off with one of the manzanita branchs that we used for the wish tree and some candles I had around the house.


Are any of you planning to incorporate any of your wedding decor into your home? Any suggestions/tips?

No comments: