Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back from Seattle

The wedding was really lovely. I had never been to Seattle before and I loved, loved, loved it!!

The rehearsal dinner was held at Greenwood Square above Upper Crust Catering on Greenwood Ave in Seattle. I actually have no idea how they managed this, but as far as I know, the groom's mom and maybe an aunt or two actually made all the food for the rehearsal dinner and basically just rented the space. The staff was very helpful and I thought it would be a great place for a bride on a budget. The hall is on the second floor, and the view out the windows of the square below is rather charming.


Here's a shot of the programs from the ceremony the next day:


The wedding reception was held at the Shilshole Bay Beach Club on Seaview Ave NW. There are two functions rooms there (that I could tell). One of them had a 30th high school reunion going on but we never really heard them...however we did share a bathroom with them. Something to be aware of if you are thinking of using the space.

The views were stunning and the food was really, really good. If you are looking for a place in Seattle, I thought the wedding there was a great time so I would recommend at least going to the Shilshole Bay Beach Club and giving it a look.



And well, here's some pics of the rest of my trip to Seattle since I loved it so much :)






No comments: