Thursday, February 28, 2008

How cute is this?!

How many times have you caught yourself saying that exact phrase about some wonderful thing that has caught your eye?

Well, I just found a lovely little Custom Designed Paper Purse maker who has named her company, "How Cute is This?" and I can tell you the name does not lie.

Each of these gems below are hand made by Iris Adams from the most beautiful papers. Every purse is unique, although you could certainly order matching bags for all your lovely bridesmaids!


The purses are all covered in a clear gloss, which protects them from the elements while lending them a pretty sheen.


The insides are lined with paper that compliments the design...and not one stich is used to put them all together.
Seeing these makes me wish I could turn back time and order these up for my maids using paper that matched my invitation suite.

Iris Adams can be contacted by email: irisa7795@msn.com or by phone: 978-475-7795.

No comments: