Thursday, September 6, 2007

oh, so THIS is what people stress over

I have done a pretty good job of having everything organized, but I knew that there were things that would have to wait to the last second...like figuring out the logistics of getting people's stuff out of the bridal suite, etc. I just didn't expect it to put me over the edge so quickly.

With two days to go, it really is a battle to remind myself that the wedding is really about Mr Corn and I getting married, and if a few people are annoyed or talk smack about some detail that isn't to their liking, I just need to let it go.

What put me over the edge yesterday, was a combination of 1) getting a new table layout from the rental company (after I had painstakingly made my table envelopes) 2) realizing that there was a vendor that I COMPLETELY forgot about (I am picking up a full sized mirror from a rental company since the condo where I am getting ready doesn't have one) and 3) finding out that moments after I had printed our out-of-towner wedding newsletters (something I will have to post about after the big day) the time changed for the shuttle information that is included in said newsletters.

This morning is a new morning. I have mani's and pedi's with my mom and sister this morning, so that will be good for relaxing. In the meantime, I am going to fix the table situation and leave a message for the mirror people.

Wish me luck...and uh...patience and calmness while you are at it ;)

No comments: