Monday, July 16, 2007

Now? I feel like a bride?

So, I have a confession to make…one that I am slightly embarrassed to mention because my mom reads my posts on Weddingbee; but in the interest of being honest about the process of wedding planning, I feel it is important to share:

I just found the yummiest thing to wear on our honeymoon:


It never dawned on me that I would want something like this; I have seen other brides receive things like this at their showers and thought that they were nice, but not really appropriate for me since Mr Corn and I have been living together for almost a year.

But then I went into my local Macy’s to see about getting some nicer undies to bring with me on the honeymoon than the standard issue Hanes I usually wear...and I walked past the negligee area of the intimates section...and I just couldn’t stop myself from trying some things on (you know, just for educational purposes)...and, well, then I couldn’t stop myself from purchasing two of these; one in champagne and one in the most delicate shade of pink; one short and one full length; both with matching silky-soft robes.

And you know what?

NOW. I feel like a bride ;)

No comments: