Monday, July 2, 2007

Exactly what I was looking for

I have been on the lookout for a silver chain necklace with a pearl drop on it for the girls to wear at the wedding. I have diligently gone to every single jewelry link I have ever seen on Weddingbee, and unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that was in my price range...i.e. slim-to-none.


It isn't that I don't want to splurge on my maids...it is just that we already purchased their cashmere sweaters for them as their gifts and they were a bit hefty in price and I have also purchased each of them a more personal gift that I will give to them at the bridesmaids brunch on the morning of the wedding.


Thankfully, here in Boston we have a store called So Good Jewelry. The website is http://www.sogoodjewelry.com/ but it doesn't seem to be functioning, so instead here's a picture of the really great necklace I found...




...the best part is that they were only $15! So Good reminds me of a cross between Claire's and a Mardi Gras bead store. It is all costume jewelry for super, super cheap and everything is very sparkly. Here is a picture I found of the store online. I have no idea who the girl is, but I guess that is what you get for posting pics online...who knows, maybe she will be famous some day.

No comments: