Monday, August 6, 2007

Another wedding nightmare

This one revolved around us not having our license and me not having taken a shower for three days and feeling skanky (this may have something to do with how humid it was out last night). I kept telling people in my dream that we couldn't get married because my sister (who actually IS officiating the service) told us our ticket to getting in to the rehearsal was our license and we didn't have one. I also was really upset because my hair was in no condition to be styled.

I know these all have to do with anxiety, but in all reality, I am doing much better than a week ago. Last week I may or may not have had a slight breakdown that manifested itself in my chewing off all my nails...you know...the ones that I stopped biting way back in April and now don't have enough time to fully grow in again. Yeah. Disappointing, not to mention, disgusting.

Anyway, when Mr Corn got back from his business trip, we sat down and made a spreadsheet (he is an accountant after all) of all of the things we need to get done for the wedding, and for work between now and September 8. It is a HUGE list, but I am so thankful to have it all out of my head and 'on paper'. Which is why I am confused that I had such a vivid no-you-can't-get-married-today dream.

Oh well...maybe I will chalk it up to eating ice cream before bed.

No comments: