Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I really am the best fiance ever

Just picked up my gift for Mr. Corn.


Mr Corn travels every week for work and he has been interested in a portable satellite radio for a while. He has held back on his decision because XM satellite has Hockey and Baseball but Sirius has football and Howard Stern.


Well, I have made the decision for him.


That sounds a bit pushier than it is. In reality, I have done lots of research and polled Mr Corn various times and came up with the logical choice of the XM radio. In all likelyhood, XM and Sirius will eventually merge (hopefully sooner than later) and they would be stupid to alienate 1/2 of the subscribers by not making all the shows compatible, so it became a decision of which receiver was better quality and more convenient for traveling. I also picked up the car kit so he can use it in his rental cars, too.


I can't wait to give this to him on our wedding day.


Are you getting anything for your hubby to be? If so, what are you getting?

No comments: