Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Bachelorette Time!!

That's right, beeyotches!! Tonight, my bridesmaid, Lauren, and I are headed to the one and only TD-Waterhouse-Bank-One-Garden-Pavilion thing (you know...the old Fleet Center) to see #3 on my list of hotties-I-would-like-to-have-mow-my-lawn (get your mind out of the gutter gals...I really would just love to watch him take his shirt off, rev up the lawn mower and go to town on our yard) in concert.

I know you are J-E-A-L-O-U-S of all the teenybopper-screeching and soccer-mom-chaperoning action I am going to witness tonight.

Since this is only something that two of us are doing, some of my good friends are also hosting a ghetto-fab, bachelorette par-tay (read: we're going out for some drinks) for me next Friday night.

What are your bachelorette plans?

No comments: