Friday, August 31, 2007

We're legal!

Mr Corn and I headed to Newport this morning to get our license at the town hall. If neither the bride nor groom are from Rhode Island, you have to go to the city hall in the town where the wedding will be held in order to get the license.



These steps look grand, but in reality the clerks office is on the ground level, so you go around the stairs to a small door under the building. It was rather anti-climatic...but we didn't care.

Here's Mr. Corn filling out his 'side' of the paperwork. One thing that I didn't realize we would need is the officiant's name, address and phone number. Fortunatley, for us, it is my sister, so I know that information by heart. But I can see how that could be an issue if you didn't have that information on you.

Here we are...all licensed to wed!!

ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!! WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments: