Sunday, August 12, 2007

We have a solution

A while back I asked the Bee for some help coming up with a way to give instructions on what we want our guests to do with the guest book wish tree.

Here is what I finally came up with:



The shadow box was on clearance at Target for $7.99. I've had the 'plate holder' it is sitting on for years, but I think I originally got it from Pier One. The flower was an embellishment on a gift we received from Williams-Sonoma. The paper for the sign is left over from the invitations and then I just used two of the tags from the 'pot'.

Along with this sign that we will put on the table next to the tree, the guest book wish tree is mentioned in the ceremony programs. We also plan on having the band leader remind our guests throughout the evening to participate.

Hopefully by using all these ways to communicate about the tree, we will get a good response from people.

No comments: