Friday, August 31, 2007

Last weekend when my mom was here I had a final make-up trial with Mary Dee Housely, my makeup artist. The main reason for going to visit her was to have a facial, an indulgence I have never experienced before. But I had also mentioned that I was hoping to make my eyes look bigger, so she suggested that she would do the eye makeup again for no charge since I wasn't satisfied the first time (just one of the many, many reasons why I truly love working with Mary).



The facial was spectacular. She does everything by hand, the products all smelled so yummy and when it was all said and done my skin was softer and smoother than it has ever been in my life. I had no idea my skin could look the way it does even now, five days after going to see her.


I don't have an after shot, and I somehow never got a picture of me with the new, improved eye look, but that was fantastic too. Instead, I will share this shot with you, because I seriously have no shame :) Mary was hamming it up, too...I believe those are blueberries on my 'eyes' there :).


No comments: