Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Scent of a woman

So I have often noticed how true it is that smell is one of our most powerful memory simulators. I have heard of people purchasing a scent specifically for their wedding day in hopes that the husband will be reminded of the special occasion whenever the wife wears the scent, but I just didn't think that was something I wanted to add to the list of wedding expenses.

Enter the most delicious, sexy, feminine, intoxicating scent I have ever experienced:


Hanae Mori

The fragrance is a rare blend of berries and flowers, with a distinctive tone of strawberries and almond, giving an impression of vanilla. The bottle's top is distinctly made from glass, a first for any fragrance. The top represents the beauty and delicate shape of a butterfly with folded wings.

Notes:Strawberries, Bilberries, Black Currant, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Sandalwood, Almond, Praline. Style:Spontaneous. Modern. Festive.

And special thanks to the lady at the Macy's counter who not only got my attention but was able to pinpoint exactly what I thought I wasn't looking for.

Who cares if Mr Corn doesn't ever notice or remember the fragrance; I will!!

No comments: