Thursday, August 2, 2007

One more thing to check off the list

If you remember, when I had my shower, the favors were these delightful boxes of chocolate shells with chocolate rocks and sugar-in-the-raw sand.


I loved these soooo much and wanted to put them in the out of town bags, but in the end it just wasn't going to be fiscally possible so I gave up the idea and started thinking of making lobster cookies.

Well, thanks to Miss Onion (who's inspiration I keep drawing from in a way that I am hoping doesn't seem stalker-esque) and her post on marzipan pears, I now have 77 bags of marzipan shells with sugar-in-the-raw sand to put in the out-of-town bags.





The inspiration for the labels came from Miss Plumeria and her Costco cookies. I made my labels from left over scraps from the invitations and then I printed the nutritional information on clear labels and put them on the back.

I think they came out well and I am glad to have something similar to the shower favor's look to put in the Out-of-Town bags.

No comments: