Monday, August 6, 2007

We need another song

Mr Corn's parents went to a wedding over the weekend and apparently they did a dance where the Bride danced with her father and then the Groom's father cut in so his dad called me up and asked me if we could dance. I plan on dancing to a shortened version of 'Butterfly Kisses' with my dad (cheesy, I know...but I promised him in college we would dance to that song) so I don't think it would be appropriate for Mr Corn's dad to step in. However, Mr Corn suggested that he would like to dance with my mom while I dance with his dad, which I think would be really great and I am so pleased he requested this since he doesn't like dancing.

So, the order for the reception so far will have everyone outside the tent to see the official reveal of the clambake. Then they will go in the tent and the bridal party will enter and do their dances while they are setting up the buffet. We will have plenty of time to add another dance, but now the question is...what song?

Here is our song list so far...

Bride and Groom 1st dance: Exactly Like You
Bride/Father dance: Butterfly Kisses (shortened)
Groom/Mother dance: Wonderful World
Bride/FIL and Groom/MIL dance: ?????

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

No comments: