Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Favor Cost Breakdown

Below is a cost breakdown of the favors. I did not include the cost of the paper for the tags because I printed them and cut them from scraps of paper I used for the invitations. I also did not include the cost of supplies for cutting, measuring, etc., because I already owned those items from previous projects. Lastly, I left out shipping costs for the shells and the salt because they vary so much and depending on where you live, you could just go out and buy these items.


**Of the 40lbs of concrete, I used maybe 1/10 of the bag and of the 1 Kilo seashells, I maybe used 1/5 of the bag. I plan on using both the concrete and the shells in the centerpieces and in other area areas of the wedding decor but I could just have easily made more ornaments. Same goes with the salt, I have enough left over to make 10 more favors.

No comments: