Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hair Trial

My hairdresser of choice, who I have been seeing for so long I now consider him a friend, was supposed to fly up from FL to do my hair for the wedding. Unfortunately, those plans aren't going to work anymore and with only three months left until the big day, I now find myself looking for someone to do my hair for the wedding. Making this search even more complicated is the fact that I live 90 minutes away from Newport, so I have to not only find someone who is available, but who can come and do everyone's hair at the condo we are renting to get ready in.

The woman who is doing my makeup helped me find someone to do my hair and today I met with Meredith at Bangs salon in Cranston, RI and had my first hair trial.









Meredith was so nice and I loved talking to her about what I wanted. She is newly engaged herself, so it was fun to chat and compare notes. Meredith didn't do too much hair spraying today in case we wanted to play around with it, and on the day of it will be more polished, but I really like it. Even better, Mr Corn likes it :)

I am so, so relieved to have this taken care of and I am incredibly thankful to my make-up artist for her sleuth work!! I will have to post about the make-up trial soon because it was a great experience too.

No comments: