Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Last Minute Thank You Notes

So in my infinite wisdom, I forgot that I would need thank you cards for my bridal shower. I have already made thank you notes for the wedding itself that match all the stationary we are using in the wedding, but I wanted somethig different for the shower. I also didn't want to spend a lot of time making them since I have to send them out in the next few days.

Here's what I came up with (directions below):


Rather than cut paper to size, I ordered 4 bar folded cards in Butter from Paper Source along with two stamps; a bride and groom and a 'thank you' stamp.

The 'thank you' stamp had a star on it that I didn't like and I was feeling particularly lazy and didn't feel like having to line up two stamps for every note so I called on an old trick...if you put stamps in the microwave for 5 - 10 seconds, you can peel the rubber off the block and trim to size/combine as desired...just be careful because the wood gets hot quickly.


No comments: