Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stamps

Well, I jumped on the stamp-wagon and decided to invest in stamps that matched the wedding rather than cut my losses and get a bunch of stamps I don't like.

Here are the stamps I designed on www.zazzle.com.

For the response cards and shower & wedding thank-you cards I made a graphic and used that to customize the stamp:


My invitations themselves are 7" x 7" and are going to cost $.97 each to mail. Now, I am not exactly sure how it is that the post office has a $.97 option for mailing something and no one in the great wide world carries it (which then means I have no choice but to put TWO stamps on my pretty envelopes)...but I am done arguing, so I just made a $.41 and a $.58 stamp on Zazzle and tried my best to coordinate them. I figure it is a nice way to give our guests a sneek peek on what to expect:

I am not convinced I love them, but they are already ordered so I guess I am married to 'em (hee hee...I kill me).

Anyone else making a custom stamp and what do they look like?

No comments: