Thursday, June 21, 2007

Make-up Trial #2

I was only able to set up another make up trial with one other person since everyone else was booked or wouldn’t travel to the location. A few weeks after setting up my first make up trial with Mary Dee Housley, I finally heard back from one of the salons that I had emailed at the same time!! (Apparently, my email had gotten lost in their system) They had availability, were in my price range, and I could set up a trial with them for the day after Mary’s (which was good, because my mom was in town).Since I was also still looking for someone to do my hair, I booked a hair and makeup trial with them at the same time.

My mom and I headed down to Wedding Tresses in Plympton, MA and met with Jennifer for my trial. Upon arriving I found out that I had misunderstood the email from the owner and I was only scheduled for a make-up trial. That was disappointing and a little frustrating, but we went ahead with the make-up trial.

I told Jennifer that I was hoping to make my eyes look bigger and brighter and that I wanted to try a nude lip. I pointed to a picture of a bride on a marketing piece for hair falls that was near-by and showed her what I meant.

Here are the pictures from the 2nd trial:


Getting Started



Halfway through


Finished results


No comments: