Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Dress is IN!!

I called the dress shop a few weeks ago to see if my dress had come in and they said it hadn't but that my veil was in.

I called the dress shop again on Wednesday to see if it was there and they said 'any day now'.

Last night, as I was on my way to our second round of pre-marrital counseling, I saw I had a message on my cell phone. It was the dress store calling to say that MY DRESS IS IN!!

I actually squeeled as I was walking down the street, causing more than a couple of people to turn and stare at me oddly (but I was in Harvard Square, so I really didn't stand out that much :). I immediately called my mom to let her know.

She is headed up here in a few weekends, so I will schedule my fitting for then. In the meantime, I have no. idea. how I am going to keep myself from sneaking off to the store to try it on.

Actually, that is a lie. I actually have no desire to go to the store without my mom. She was there when I picked it out and I want her to be there when I get to try it on without having my undies hanging out the back of it because the sample size is 8 sizes too small :)

No comments: